Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Clipping -- and crafting



When Amy and I record our podcasts, we always check the sound levels to see if we're "clipping." I am not a sound engineer, but I think that's when your personal volume becomes so loud that the microphone and the recording device can't actually handle the noise.

In stark contrast to podcast recording, though, I sashayed back to the craft corner and made a little sumpin'. I can't help it. I'm a crafter at heart. I can't seem to pull myself together enough to make a page for the scrapbook these days, but I do enjoy playing with paper and paint, ink and beads, and the occasional bit of ephemera. (Also known as "junk" to the real world.)

This clipboard is an example of just such a fit of creative frenzy. I altered it Sunday. I even made the dang little notepad -- seriously. I cut up printer paper and perforated it before stapling it inside some cardstock.

It felt good to make something. Maybe I'll make something else later this week.

Either that, or I'll just watch some TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home