Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Pixie dusted?

I'm back from Disney World!!!! It was a lovely long trip, and I'm writing a lovely long trip report, but I probably won't post it on the blog. Sawrrrrrry! I just don't feel like sharing. LOL!!! I know... Bay's Travel Blog, and I'm not tellin' about my latest trip.

Instead, I'll tell you to run, run like the wind, and listen to the latest episode of How Much Do We Love. It's brilliant!!!!! I missed three whole episodes while I was gone, and man, I started listening the moment I had a chance. I laughed so hard, I cried! Go try it. You won't regret it!

2 Comments:

At 9/10/06 2:20 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Well, I'm a bit sad that I won't be hearing about the Marvelous Adventures in Disney World, but I understand. (I DID want to live vicariously through you, though. Sigh.........)
~jane

 
At 9/10/06 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Bay. I'm sad that I won't be able to read about your Disney Adventures. Oh well.

Kathi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home