Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Juicy Wednesday!

Dancing With the Stars and Project Runway? Be still, my heart!

Tucker Carlson very reasonably was eliminated from DWTS. I don't like his politics, I don't like his version of "the news," and I don't like the way he treated Jon Stewart, so I wasn't the least bit disappointed that his utter lack of dancing ability was rewarded with an immediate cut. He behaved nicely while he was on network television, but... bye, Tuck. No great loss.

I honestly can't wait until this massive group is trimmed down to a manageable size. Eleven -- yikes! Too many competitors!

As for Project Runway, Amy and I ranted and raved like maniacs while taping our podcast tonight. Tim's podcast is only 18 minutes -- ours may be longer than Tim's, and we don't even get to hang out with Michael! Rats.

All in all, a lovely Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home