Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Voila!


I finished! It only took two days, and I sacrificed two nails to the effort. Ahhhhh, creativity rocks! I really intended to make it for a prize for one of our podcast contests, but I love it so much I'm tempted to keep it. Greedy? Yes! But -- look at that bracelet! That's almost as much fun as the one I had in college with little tiny beer cans all over it!

(Also, my cat Hector loves it.)

Don't forget -- after Project Runway, Amy and I will be recording and uploading a quick podcast special. Jeffrey has immunity this week (DARN IT!!!!), so we'll be waiting to say goodbye to Kayne. That's my bet, and I'm sticking to it.

Please let there be lots of Tim Gunn in this episode!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home