Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Back to Florida!

I can't believe how quickly October flew past me -- what a wonderfully quick month! It contains some of my favorite events, like the day that we get an extra hour to sleep in (thank you, Daylight Savings Time!) and the day that kids dress up and run around town extorting candy out of adults.

But October's over! And it's time for me to go back to Walt Disney World!!!

Wow -- it seems like just last week I was there with Krisi. We went to Pleasure Island, we rode the Rock'n' Roller Coaster, we went to Pleasure Island, we had dinner at the Concourse, we went to Pleasure Island... Sniffle! I always have the *best* best time with Krisi, and I simply cannot wait for this year's trip to start. I may not sleep! I'm leaving as early in the morning as I can stand to leave, and I'm actually already packed. Weird!!!! I never get packed this early!

I won't be posting updates during the trip, and I may not be able to confess all our adventures when I get back. Previous trips have found us nearly drowning, nearly getting a fireworks cruise captain fired, nearly getting drugged, nearly getting arrested, and nearly missing a bus because we were too schnockered to remember where the bus stop was. Oh, and there was the year that I didn't nearly flash the whole island -- no, my slippery buttons and I *did* accidentally flash the whole island.

That wasn't so bad. It was 1:00 in the morning on a Sunday night, so there was no one there except conventioneers. I figured, "Hey, these people will never see me again," and I buttoned up my uncooperative blouse.

Then my dear friends pointed out to me that those guys were men, and they were out of town, so when *they* got home, they stood around the water cooler and talked about the chick who whipped her clothes off and flashed her cleavage around. Aaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

Well, at least I'm immortal *somewhere*.

Off to find news avenues to infamy! See y'all Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home