Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Glitzy keychain

Recently on our podcast Grits to Glitz, Amy and I ran a little contest to name her new yellow car. Sabrina won the contest with her entry, "Daisy." Daisy! What a perfect name for a happy yellow car!

So we're sending her prizes, and this is my contribution. A hand-beaded keychain! I know Sabrina is so creative that she probably could have come up with something better herself, but what the heck -- if she can't use the keychain, she can always give it away as a holiday present.

Have fun with your glitzy keys, Sabrina! And congratulations again!

Our new contest is "Party Recipes," and we'll be asking listeners to vote for the yummiest dishes just in time for New Year's Eve parties and gatherings. I'm not sure what I'll be making for a prize -- probably an altered recipe box or a Rolodex -- but Amy always provides a genuine Las Vegas shotglass and a deck of cards. You can send your entries to Amy@gritstoglitz.com, Bay@gritstoglitz.com, or call our listener hotline (a voice mail box which records up to 5 minutes) at 206-424-4748. We love to hear from y'all!

2 Comments:

At 9/12/06 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bay, thank so much for the keychain. I wanted you to know it arrived safe and sound.
I started a blog this week and posted about it today

 
At 9/12/06 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog address:
sabrinaintn.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home