Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

K-CSRR Pass Portfolio

These are Pass Portfolios, the Make'n'Take that I was privileged to teach at the Retreat. The open one on top was the sample for the class, and it was a gift from Tricia Morris, co-founder of Club Scrap, and one of my best friends in the world. And I never would've gotten to know her if it hadn't been for CS.

The folio under Tricia's is the nearly blank sample that I made five minutes before I started teaching the Make'n'Take. I added the turquoise chalk ink after I saw the Retreat ALSB kit the next day.

["ALSB" is an abbreviation for "Assembly Line Scrapbooking," the smartest thing I've ever seen in the scrapbooking industry, especially since it combines the best paper in the world with such a cool technique. It means that with a minimum of effort, you can make 10 (or more!) layouts in an hour and a half, utilizing all of your Club Scrap kit papers, saving money and time and frustration. Club Scrap is geeeeeeeeenius. I'm just sayin'.]

Back to the trip report.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home