Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Nightmares for the new year

Here's a new nightmare:

I was taking a power-nap on the couch before my husband got home. About fifteen minutes into the nap, I dreamt I was updating my iPod Nano.

Now, keep in mind that I have been waging a constant war with Apple over the workings of my son's second-generation iPod Shuffle since Christmas Eve, but I've had only minor problems with my bought-from-the-refurbished-store Nano.

In my dream, I updated my Nano, and the moment the screen said my update was complete, I yanked the cord out of the USB port.

Thereupon, I sat up on the couch, absolutely certain that I had irrevocably wrecked my Nano, because you're not supposed to unplug it without first "ejecting" it.

It actually took me a few seconds to realize that it was all a dream. I didn't really wreck my Nano.

Stupid technology! It makes me look bad. On a daily basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home