Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Fast as a hummingbird's wings


They grow up too fast. On the other hand, I'm scrapbooking at the speed of light these days, so maybe I'll have pictures to look at when Emily and Woodrow have moved out and I'm old and lonely.

I've been Assembly Line Scrapbooking again. (I {heart} Club Scrap.) I made 8 photo-less layouts in an afternoon. Then this morning, I added photos and journaling to two of 'em, tying them together into a seamless two-page spread. All I had to do was flip one page on its side.

Dang. Why didn't I start ALSB'ing sooner?

My 8 pages on the right, no photos...






... Club Scrap's example 8 pages on the left




In other news, I finally saw a hummingbird at my feeder yesterday. I knew they were here because the nectar was disappearing, but it's so good to finally see one!

And finally... it's official. I finally figured out how to register my business with the state of Tennessee, applied for a Resale Certificate, and the processing of my paperwork has begun. I'm a Food for Craft Crafter! For real. (I really {heart} Club Scrap, huh?)

It all goes by in the blink of an eye, doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home