Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday Mishmash, re-hashed



I like to call this picture "In Clover." We're all in clover now that we all have Crocs! My original pink pair are in the center. From the top, clockwise, we have Woodrow's new navy Beach Crocs, Emily's new Athens Crocs, Wesley's ginormous navy Beach Crocs, and over there at the 9:00 spot, my brand-spankin'-new light blue Beach Crocs.

Hey, man, I said I wanted a pair in every color. It's just going to take me a while to collect them all! I'm just waiting for Wesley to spend a whole day in his Crocs so he can become the addict that I am. Kids have it so easy these days -- they don't understand what a revolution these shoes are, because they never had the hard leather school shoes that Wesley and I suffered through.

Welcome to new readers who found this blog from the link on The Strip Podcast's website! The next time I go to Las Vegas, my feet won't curse me like they did last time. Snort!

On today's agenda, I have grand plans for gardening -- we'll see how that works out -- and getting some decent photos of those old houses I want. The weather has not cooperated since I said last week that I want to take some pictures of my quaint old town.

In the meantime, here's a question to ponder: Will I have homegrown tomatoes for the Fourth of July? I really need fresh tomatoes by then. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Post-Script and Post-Posting: I had significant difficulties this afternoon with Blogger and the publishing of my lovely Crocs photo. I pulled that version, and voila, all my blog photos turned into annoying little red X's. I have no idea what happened, nor do I know if this will work. All I can do is cross my fingers and hit "publish post." So here goes nothing. If it doesn't work this time, I'll cry. OK, that's not true. I'll just go shopping for a new blog host. Hmph!

1 Comments:

At 6/6/06 3:56 PM, Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

Love the Crocs they do look cute!! You always make me smile!! Hugs wanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home