Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

BEFORE

Inspired by re-reading the Fabulous Las Vegas trip report (Jan/Feb 2006), wherein I held a genuine Judith Leiber handbag in my very own hands, I am embarking on a new crafty adventure. This is the "before" pic. You will have to wait for the "after" pic.

If you would like to guess what I'm going to do to this poor thing, first you must guess what it is. Then you have to surmise the torture in store for it, knowing only that the reason I haven't already started on the clever endeavor is that I can't find my [expletives deleted] reading glasses, which I will need, because I can't even SEE the eye of the tiniest beading needle that I own.

I'm considering writing something upon it, too. Please vote for your favorite bon mots:

1. "Really Trashy At Heart"

2. "Own The Bombness"

3. "I [heart] My Prius"

4. "Out of Your League"

Votes may be registered in the comments section or in my email, which you can find in my profile, as always, because I suck at being anonymous. Oh, hey, that might be another possibility...

5. "Can't Be Nameless"

Insert the usual disclaimers here. Probably not legal in parts of Utah. Blah blah blah, et cetera. Gotta go find my blankety-blank glasses!

8 Comments:

At 23/5/06 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for #1!

 
At 23/5/06 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta be the first one!

 
At 24/5/06 12:02 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I gotta root for #2. Own the bombness, girl!

 
At 24/5/06 12:06 PM, Blogger Jane said...

I SUCK AT BEING ANONYMOUS is my pick!
OWN THE BOMBNESS is my runner up!

~jane swanson

 
At 24/5/06 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No question: "Own the bombness"

ROFL.

 
At 24/5/06 7:40 PM, Blogger Bay in TN said...

Oooooo -- a split decision! I need more votes, y'all!

 
At 25/5/06 12:41 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Own the bombness! :)

 
At 29/5/06 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well....since you probably haven't found your glasses yet, let alone even strung a single bead....there's a certain phrase I know you'll just loooove from Pleasure Island. ::snort:: Just use BIG initials for "DW".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home