Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Doin' the Tim Tam Slam

After searching the world over -- well, really, after our podcast listener Paul in Australia (hi, Paul!) told us where to find them in the US -- Amy and I procured Tim Tams and did the Tim Tam Slam live on the podcast.

That was fun!!!

(The Tim Tam Slam is when you bite off opposing corners of a Tim Tam -- a chocolate cookie -- and suck coffee through it, slamming the melting, luscious, coffee-filled cookie into your mouth in one bite. YUM!!!!)

Of course, for those in the US, I should say that Tim Tams are sold under the name Arnott's Originals, and you can find them at Cost Plus World Market. (In Knoxville, we just call it World Market.)

And yes, this is an actual, unretouched photo of me slurping coffee through a Tim Tam while recording a podcast with Amy. The paparazzi was unreal that day! I hate flash photography. I think it adds, like, 60 pounds or so.

1 Comments:

At 10/5/07 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you were on the other end of it but that video of the slam was hilarious. what flavor cookie did you use?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home