Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Cravings

I was talking to my sister Amy about frozen pizza, which started me thinking --

I wanna eat out.

We don't go out to restaurants very often around here, so when we do go out to eat, I have a really hard time making up my mind about where to eat.

Amy lives in Las Vegas. There's, like, a fabulous restaurant every 2.35 feet in that town.

East Tennessee has considerably fewer fabulous restaurants.

If I could go out to have a fabulous meal -- right now, this very second -- I would go to P.F. Chang's. Tricia Morris introduced me to P.F. Chang's a couple of years ago, and I think we always went there at least once when she was in town. Unfortunately, she hasn't been in my neck of the woods since last May. Last May??? I haven't been to P.F. Chang's since last May? This is not possible!!! I need lettuce wraps!

And the chocolate cake.

I'm gonna die of these cravings. Maybe I should just take some Benadryl and go to sleep.




(But I would rather eat at P.F. Chang's.)

(Or ... anywhere close to Amy's house.)

2 Comments:

At 30/4/06 12:32 AM, Blogger Amy said...

As it happens, your sister Amy has just come home from eating out at one of Las Vegas's many fabulous restaurants. This one is so unusual, so very exclusive, the next closest one like it is 113 miles away. (Yes, I went and looked it up.)

I just had to have a Ruby Tuesday fix. Good ol' Ruby Tuesday, headquartered in Maryville, Tennessee. Sometimes you just have to get some of that Church Street Chicken!

 
At 30/4/06 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to hold on, remember that you will be able to eat in some fab resturants at Disney!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home