Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Weekends are for retail therapy


There, that's better.

I went shopping. It's amazing what a little retail therapy can do for a gal's disposition!

The loose chipboard letters are We R Memory Keepers letters that come in yummy, big boxes with 100 chunky letters for playing. I already had the serif font, so this time I got the sans serif style.

The Gin X rub-ons have a good reputation for peeling off the backing easily, and the Creative Imaginations rub-ons are such great, big, beautiful monograms that I couldn't resist.

The Chip Chatter letters? I've wanted some of those since they first appeared on Scraptalk.

All of my paintbrushes have disappeared (thanks, Emily), so I stopped at WalMart and grabbed a value pack of cheap brushes. I don't treat brushes nicely enough to indulge in really good ones.

Beads, ribbons, and background papers are all from the latest Paisley kit from Club Scrap. Technically, I didn't buy them this weekend, but they soothe my soul nonetheless. Just fondling the embossed paper is enough to restore some of my sanity.

Now to just find some in-focus photos to scrap -- I should be busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home