Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunday stuff



Believe it or not, the stuff in the picture is going to be a little Style Stone Book one of these days when I have the gumption and energy to finish it. This is the February project from Club Stamp. Kay taught it at the August Club Scrap Retreat, but I missed that class. So I'm very happy that we got the supplies and instructions for making three of her darling little books.

(And they were featured in the January/February issue of Somerset Studios magazine -- quite a coup for Kay!!)

Last night, Wesley and I went to Knoxville where we met friends for dinner at the Tomato Head, took a sojourn at the brewery (the name of which changes every few years, so I can't remember what it is right now), and then saw Ron White's late show at the Tennessee Theater. Historic downtown Knoxville is finally enjoying a renaissance, and it's nice that there are so many things to do there on a winter evening.

This afternoon, Wesley and the kids have gone to a Lady Vols basketball game, and I am the luckiest non-sports-fan in the world because I didn't have to go. Yay, me!!! I've got "In Her Shoes" on DVD and the house to myself. I plan to do absolutely nothing related to housework, stay in my pajamas as long as humanly possible, and eat Ben & Jerry Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream straight out of the carton. Now, this is decadence at its best.

1 Comments:

At 27/2/06 4:36 PM, Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

Bay I love reading what you have to say!! I love that project hope you finish sonner than later. Hugs Wanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home