Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Best dessert


I cannot forget to upload this picture, even though I'm literally weeks late at doing so. This is the glorious and yummy Lemon Extravaganza dessert, available only at the Grande Luxe Cafe in the Venetian resort at Las Vegas, Nevada. It is worth a special trip.

As I described in another post, this is a tart and tangy lemon pound cake with ice cream, whipped cream, lemon sauce, powdered sugar, and berries, topped with a sprinkle of lemon zest. It Is Sublime.

For years, my friends Gail and Nina have raved about this dessert. I finally made the time to get it, and I'm *so* glad I did. Gail and Nina -- you guys have *great* taste!!! Thank you for the recommendation!!!

1 Comments:

At 21/2/06 2:51 AM, Blogger Amy said...

It's a good thing we got a picture of that thing before the first bite. I don't think I have a shutter speed fast enough to capture its disappearance after that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home