Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tiny nibbles



Nothing says "I tolerate you" like a card that says "bite me."

For the red-hot relationship that's cooling off in a hurry, this sumptuously crafted card of varying textures and whimsical images really hits the spot. It can be yours for $4 plus shipping. It's an average 4.25x5.5" size, so if you feel like mailing it to your soon-to-be-ex, it'll take a standard stamp. (Whatever that is this week.)

Personally, I'm inordinately fond of the dragonfly brad. It makes my heart go pitty-pat. It could do the same for whomever you're dissing.




For the slightly more annoying ex-flame, might I recommend a globally-themed au revoir?

It's a festive way to say sayonara, and it even has a darling little resin-encased bug on one of the brads. Fun stuff. Yours for four bucks plus shipping! Just email me!

1 Comments:

At 8/4/11 4:06 PM, Blogger KnitterPam said...

Bay, these cards are hilarious! I'm so glad you're posting again. I've always loved reading your blog. Hope you'll come visit us at the CS forums again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home