Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day


It's Father's Day, so I made a card for Wesley using the Chapter One Greetings to Go kit. This kit rocks. The card is a gate-fold, so one frame goes one way and the tag goes another way, and they lie together very nicely when the card is closed -- the way it's shown here.

I also stamped the envelope -- I do love stamped envelopes -- and then Woodrow bought Wesley a DVD and we needed to wrap it. No problem -- I grabbed a bit of paper from the roll of newsprint (which we keep on hand for the birds' cages). Once it was wrapped, I just inked up the uncut Chapter One UM's and pressed 'em on the wrapping. Finished up with some Extra! Extra! printed tape, and voila -- a manly package that coordinates with the card.

I love paper.

Oh, and Wesley did like his card.

1 Comments:

At 21/6/07 3:20 PM, Blogger Amy said...

That's a beautiful Father's Day card, Bay! Wesley's a lucky man!

Hey, it's been a few days since your last post. Any plans in the works? Whatcha doin' this weekend? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home