Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Not very entertaining

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. It's hard to blog when you're exhausted.

We got a lot done on Amy's house here in the South, and we went to the Waffle House three times, and then Amy left again. I feel like a bad hostess. Amy and I always do such exciting things when I visit her in Las Vegas, but when she comes here, do I take her to Dollywood? No. Do I hike the Smoky Mountains with her? No. Do I even make her chew tobacco, shoot at the Stop signs, or eat hog jowls? Heck, no! I am a very bad hostess, indeed!

I swear, next time she comes South, I'll at least make her help me make moonshine. I mean, c'mon, we gotta do something remotely homey, right?

[Note to self: Find out how to make moonshine. There's gotta be a link on the Internet somewhere.... ]

In other news, I dined at a new local Mexican restaurant tonight. I had been sort of worried that it would be as bad as all the other local restaurants. (Our local "Chinese" restaurant serves a dish that they call "moo goo gai pan" which tastes an awful lot like boiled chicken in chicken gravy with carrots and broccoli. Not kidding. I refuse to eat there.) Fortunately, I was totally wrong about our new Mexican restaurant. It was fabulous. I'll definitely go there again!

And I ... guess I'll dig up something more interesting for the next blog post.

Fingers crossed!

2 Comments:

At 5/2/07 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 
At 7/3/07 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. order protonix online Keyword buspirone Collegiate+license+plate+frames cheap car insurance protonix dosing cheap protonix smoking and protonix avantis computer anti virus Minnesota hiking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home