Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Hmph!

I can't believe y'all didn't like the post about the goldfinches -- my feelings are hurt! I'm gonna pout.... but not too long, because YAMY IS FINALLY COMING BACK TO TENNESSEE FOR A VISIT!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen my favoritest stister since last Christmas. I can't believe we've been apart for so long!!!!!! But I can't wait to see her. That should be Sunday afternoon/evening. She's going to Alabama for a folk art show first.

Shyuh -- like art is more important than *me*. Hmph!

Most interesting tonight is that a number of my friends have finally recovered from the exhaustion they experienced at Memory Trends, a trade show in Las Vegas. Now many of us who didn't go are making plans for CHA Winter, which will be at the end of January. I've got to start scraping my pennies together for that, but I'm going even if it kills me. A. It'll be cool to go back to a trade show but as a walker rather than a shower, and 2. I'd love to see my friends in Las Vegas, and III., what a fabulous opportunity to hang out with Yamy some more!

If any of *you* are planning to go to LV for CHA, make sure to make time to go to Fat Burger for a milk shake. I'm just sayin'. Is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home