Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Emily's first necklace


Emily made this BY HERSELF, so she asked me to post it, and because it's better than either of the things I've made, I'm posting it. Then she promptly gave it away. The *buggerhead*!!!!!!

Anyway, here's Em's first beading project. She even smooshed the cord tips without any help from me.

Come to think of it... I'm beginning to feel very darned unnecessary...

Hmph.

Now, in other news, if you (like me) were fascinated with the music that "Six Feet Under" played not only in their final season's teasers but also as the very *last* sublime bit of music they could scrounge up for the finale (which made me cry, how 'bout you?), then be sure to check out Sia. The single "Breathe Me" from her CD "Colour the Small One" is the song they used, and it's sublime, and I'm obsessed and hope to get the CD for my birthday. But my birthday isn't until next month, so I'm kinda dying here.

Imports. Hmph!!!!

It's just a "hmph" kinda day, huh?

1 Comments:

At 27/9/05 9:52 AM, Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

Bay, Are you saying she didn't give it away to her mom? Shame on her, but very pretty!

No HBO, so I must confess, I've never seen Six Feet Under.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home