Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Patience, please!

I swear, the rest of my last LV trip is coming! I injured my neck/shoulder last week, and it's still really hard to sit up and type for any length of time. Since I still have newsletters and stuff to do, I am afraid that my trip reports aren't my first priority.

But I did take fabulously thorough notes, and I will finish my trip report. I have to tell you, the best part does come on the Tuesday night report, when Amy and Paul and I went to Rao's at Caesar's Palace. Delish! Faboo! And swoon-worthy!

Stay tuned. I'll try to get the trip report done soon!

2 Comments:

At 19/2/08 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bay, I hate to hear that you are injured. I was afraid that something had happened to you when you didn't post for so long. Can't wait for you to feel better!

 
At 21/2/08 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home