Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Green-eyed monster me



Every other November, I go to Walt Disney World with disreputable friends of mine.

OK, they're not really all that disreputable. They're really very nice. I'm probably the most disreputable member of the lot. This photo was taken last year at the Kona Cafe in the Polynesian Resort. From left to right, we are Diana, Linda, Gail, me, and Krisi.

Krisi is always my roommate at WDW, and she's my bestest friend in the whole wide world. She's everything I'm not -- she's energetic and athletic; she's extroverted and fun; she's a Yankee and I'm a Southerner... the list goes on for ages. I adore Krisi.

Every November that we *don't* all go to WDW is a depressing November, indeed, and this year is going to be one of them.

But, oh, I just found out that Krisi and her husband Leo have planned a spur-of-the-moment jaunt to the Happiest Place in Florida. (Can't call it the Happiest Place on Earth, cuz that's Disney*land*.) And Gail -- in the yellow shirt in that photo -- will also be there. They're going to meet for dinner and a night at Pleasure Island.

I'm lonely.... I'm soooooo looooooonelyyyyyy... and it isn't even November yet.

2 Comments:

At 11/10/05 11:39 AM, Blogger Sophia C. said...

Oh, that's just heartbreaking! You need to show up and surprise them! Wouldn't it be great to just hit the old pause button on home, family, responsibility and GO!! I'm sorry that you'll miss out on the fun. And btw, you have a lovely singing voice. Now, I'll be singing, "Lonely" all day long!

Hang in there, Bay!

Sophia

 
At 11/10/05 11:52 AM, Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

You will be ok Bay!! Love reading your blog!! Hugs Wanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home