Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

AAUUGGHH!!!!!!!!!

Blogspot's new image hosting SUCKS OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm mad, and I won't *take* it any more!!!!! Consider this my rant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I've been trying to post a report of my fabulous Independence Day celebration complete with a picture of my stunning and gorgeous fireworks -- from which no one in my family or neighborhood were burnt or injured -- but the blankety-blank Blogger thingie isn't cooperating. Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!

So allow me to just rant a little --

1. "Troy" -- Saw it on HBO tonight. Let me save you three hours: That movie really did suck as badly as all the reviews last year *said* it sucked. Brad Pitt managed about 3 minutes, 28 seconds of truly sublimely perfect acting, despite the fact that the script, the direction, the special effects, the sound, the photography, and the set design were working so hard against him. It's just not worth the three-hour commitment. I'm so sorry he did that movie. But actors have to eat, too, and Brad's bent on saving a whole continent, so he needs the moolah.

2. Washing machines -- Let me get this straight. Not only do I have to do laundry, but I have to maintain the machines that do the actual washing? This is not fair. I demand a recount. Is this strictly Constitutional?

3. Sandra Day O'Connor's retirement -- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Say it ain't so!!!!!!!! She was my feminist ideal!!!!!!!!!!! No, no, no, no, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, she wants to retire. I can understand that. Just *Please* let her replacement be a woman. Please? Pretty please?????

4. Blackberry cobbler -- May be the perfect food. Even with the seeds.

5. Scrapbooking magazines -- All of a sudden, there are no Memory Makers at my local grocery store. I've lodged an official complaint. In writing. It was selling like gangbusters, then the "Our Favorite SB Pages" issue didn't sell well. Hey, it cost $15!!!! Of course it didn't sell well! So now they've pulled the regular issues from the shelf? Nuh uh, baby, not without a fight!

6. Billy Idol -- I can't believe "Eyes Without A Face" is playing on my radio station. It was like a time warp to age 17. Quick, someone, I need frosty pink eyeshadow!

7. Florida -- My best friend Krisi is constantly *this close* to just running away from home (in New Hampshire) to Disney World. I'm on her heels. In my dreams!

That's all for now -- back to wrestling with Blogger and its stupid image hosting..... where's a computer geek when I need one?

1 Comments:

At 3/3/07 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Repoman download data recover

 

Post a Comment

<< Home