Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

"Bugger off; I'm full."

I'm sorry; I should be posting something pertinent or interesting right about now, but the thing is -- I made spaghetti for dinner, and I make really good spaghetti. So I'm not just stuffed, I'm overstuffed. I would have taken a picture of it to post here, too, but honestly, I was diving into it too fast to stop and click a shutter.

Question: Is the key to world peace providing quality spaghetti to impoverished nations?

Discuss amongst yourselves. I also have a Quizno's tiny chocolate bundt cake for dessert, but I'm so full that all I can do is look at it longingly. I don't dare take the lid off and smell it. I could probably make myself explode like that guy in the Monty Python movie.

(Ow.)

5 Comments:

At 12/6/05 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's the secret to this amazing spaghetti? I'm intrigued!

 
At 12/6/05 4:23 PM, Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

Hey Bay you always make me smile!! It's a gift you have!! Love your way with words!! Hugs Wanda

 
At 13/6/05 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, I wanna know the secret to amazing spaghetti, too? My Italian grandma (she was my step-grandma, but the only grandma I ever knew) made the BEST spaghetti....but I can't make it like she did.

 
At 15/6/05 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was your Quiznos choco bundt cake everything you thought it would be? I was disappointed in mine. :ยท(

 
At 16/6/05 6:46 PM, Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

Mmmm, spaghetti sounds wonderful right now. I would like to suggest that maybe your spaghetti and my carbonara would create world peace. Choices, you know! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home