Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Monday, May 11, 2009

I haven't forgotten


I haven't forgotten my good old blog, and to prove it, here's a scrapbook page. I went crazy and did what REAL scrapbookers do -- I received the new Henna kit from Club Scrap, I made a layout according to a sketch, and THEN I went out and took pictures to put on the page. Awwwwwriiiiiiiight!

I did go a little crazy. I pulled in some purple paper from one of my old favorites -- Retro, September 2006. But by the end of the day on which Emily and I celebrated Mother's Day with a tea party? I had a layout. In the scrapbook. I mean, this is craziness. I have never been that organized.

Oh, sure, it was all motivated by luscious paper that I can't resist, and stamping with juicy ink pads that make my heart go pitty-pat, and making dots of dimensional glossiness on the intricate patterned paper just because I have dimensional glue that I like to play with. But still. I have a finished double scrapbook page, just like the ones real scrapbookers told me they made all the time back when I was writing articles about how to fill a one-page layout with paragraphs of memories.

It's official. I've crossed over to the other side.

I have to say, it feels kinda great.

Don't tell anyone I said that.

1 Comments:

At 21/5/09 8:37 AM, Anonymous Allen said...

I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting. Great ... Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home