Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Six Months


A quick post, before crashing.

My neck/head feel much better! I really should get back to work on my trip report!

Today (Wednesday the 20th) was my six-month anniversary. I haven't had a cigarette since August 19th!! Woo hoo! It is really weird, and maybe it's because it's such a major anniversary, but I dreamed that I smoked, and there have been a few cravings in the last couple of days. Like, "I am bored; I wish I were breathing black death in the form of lung cancer," or, "Gosh, I wish I had a cocktail and a stick of dynamite with which to kill myself."

OK, that was perhaps a bit of an exaggeration. Still, the cravings are weird. Especially since I still think cigarette smoke smells incredibly gross every time I smell it out there in public. Like, incredibly, incredibly disgusting and gross and bad. How did I ever...? Oh, yeah, I was young and stupid.

Oh, well. I'm older and wiser now.

And smoke-free, yay, me!

In other news, I've been thinking about selling my spare scrapbook layouts. I've made tons and tons of blanks in the last year, and I don't think I can possibly use them all. I haven't even kept up with posting pictures of my blank pages. There are that many of them. I mean, I think I could flood the market in a matter of minutes.

Maybe I should just get a booth at a local craft fair. Oh, yeah, baby, that's the ticket. I could post my clips from the mags, and then sell the blank layouts. Cool!

And finally, I have job prospects. Don't want to say what; don't want to spoil my mojo or juju or whatever one's karma is, but keep your fingers crossed for me. Make the phone ring.

1 Comments:

At 25/2/08 1:39 PM, Blogger spideress said...

Sounds crazy but i seem to hear leaving and addiction can difficult to shake off

 

Post a Comment

<< Home