Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Declaration of Independence!!!

OK! I give up; I give in; I acquiesce; I can no longer fight it! I want a *regular* blog, not one that I can only add to when talking about leaving my house. Why? Because I NEVER LEAVE MY HOUSE!!!!! Well, relatively speaking, anyway.

So this is it. While I'm not changing the name of my blog (Bay's Travel Blog), I hereby and by the by officially declare that the word "travel" can mean many things, and if it means I'm cleaning out a desk drawer, well, then, that's what it means. For the moment. Or any other.

There! I did it!!!! Now try to keep up with me!

3 Comments:

At 9/6/05 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yipee!!!!
You've made all of my dreams come true. I will wait for my little red Bloglines button to come on so that I can read more about all of Bay's travels: the physical, the artistic, the professional, the spiritual, the familial, and the mundane.

My life is complete :) Thank you, Bay!

 
At 10/6/05 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm glad you're going to talk about more stuff. It's like hangin' out with you every day, and you know I'd love that! :)

 
At 17/6/05 12:25 PM, Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

Um Bay, anytime you tell one of your stories, you're time traveling. How's that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home