Bay's Travel Blog

I don't travel much any more. Resist!

Friday, May 13, 2005


Hello! We interrupt this regularly scheduled Travel Blog, already in progress, to bring you breaking news! The next time I travel, it'll be in this brand new, gas-conserving Toyota Prius!!!!!!!!!! I just bought it last night. Isn't it the cutest thing??? I need some Flower Power magnets for it, don't I? Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Cute car! Save gas! Good for the environment!!!! I have to go hug a tree now. We now return you to the Travel Blog. :D Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 13/5/05 1:12 PM, Blogger Thena said...

OHHHHHH BAY!!Let me be the first to congratulate you on your new baby!!!!

 
At 17/5/05 7:33 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Kewl!

 
At 22/5/05 8:49 AM, Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

Bay, I'm jealous. Nuff said! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home